Saturday, October 18, 2008

Phase 1 problems

I'm just trying to put phase 1 together today and I have encountered a few problems I don't know how to fix. I didn't want the frame boarders to show so I wrote framboarder="0" in my frame src, the frame boarder is gone...but is substituted by white lines.....I don't know how to get rid of these annoying white lines and it is very obvious against the black background I have put up. Another problem is that I don't know how to change the colour of the links separately and not as a whole. I have tried to put them in divs and change them separately on css but it doesn't work. I hope I will get these fixed in class on Wednesday.

I hope I am on the right track and I want to see what sort of things my classmates have done for their phase 1.

No comments: