At this stage I found the clips mentioned in my previous entry and have begun to piece them together. The rendering duration is hideous because I am dealing with a several video clips and it is taking up to 30 minutes to render it. This is also my first time using final cut so I'm not too familiar with using the tools. One of the problems I am having now is with the transactions between the clips, I don't want to make the video seem choppy but I don't want to fill it up with transactions between every single clip. I am trying to figure out how to expand the duration of the fade-in transaction, I tried to drag it, but it doesn't work. Other from this, its going so far so good.
Oh yes, and I'm not sure if there is lecture tomorrow because it is supposed to be a make up day for Monday and Mark said that there is no lecture this week. I haven't received any e-mail regarding about this and I live quite a distance from York, so I think I wouldn't be able to make it to the lecture (if there is any) tomorrow seeing its my only class (only 1 hr long).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment