There's only a few days left until the final deadline of phase 4, and I haven't completed it yet! I am still in the phase of waiting for my image file to be sent around by e-mail from one participant to another.
I forgot if I had previously mentioned that I forgot to document one of the steps for the physical transformation section of my phase 4, but I have decided to go along with it and do one more documented phase to make up for it at the end myself. I plan to make a pdf document that presents each transformation and write a little blurb beside it documenting what has been changed. The rationale for the whole project would be included at the beginning to give a sense of what I am trying to accomplish.
As of now, I am happy with my phase 4 because the changes are becoming more interesting as it goes through the next step. It was the right decision to allow any changes possible because if I had restricted what they can do to the image, then it wouldn't be able to showcase so much fun and diverse ideas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment